So as promised, a new post featuring some of my most-loved design and decor books.
I admit at first I purchased Domino purely for the wow-factor (have you seen the cover of this book??!) But these are some of my most-valued treasures.
I wish I could list all the blogs, books, ‘zines and magazines I’ve come across in the last few years, but for now…
Read the blog post on my favorite design books - or share a DIY project of your own using #CMChome
What are some of your go-to design and decor resources?
We think the New Year is the perfect time to give your wardrobe a little refresh. With that in mind, we asked our designers for a list of their favorite blogs for seeking out style inspiration:
1. Tomboy love: http://tomboystyle.blogspot.com/
2. Vintage treasure trove: http://www.sighswhispers.blogspot.com/
3. Finding inspiration in the random: http://www.old-chum.com/
4. Danish dreams: http://thelocals.dk/
5. Fashion’s latest: http://trendland.com/fashion/
6. All things ladylike: http://musingsinfemininity.tumblr.com/
7. The queen bee of style blogs: http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/
8. A collection of quirk: http://mistermort.typepad.com/